Thursday, April 7, 2011




Sweater-Kensie, Top-H&M, Leggings-Forever 21, Boots-Steve Madden, Necklaces-Urban Outfitters, Bracelets-Forever 21 and present from my Mom from Africa, Bag-Etienne Aigner,

Some pictures from wayyyy too long ago. We're talking like February here... My dream of having an awesome photographer boyfriend finally came true, as Erik accompanied me to Seattle and I shoved a camera in his hands. The blue sweater I found twenty minutes prior at Macy's. It's the softest and smushiest thing I own and I love it to death. There is something about it that makes people come up to me and start petting my shoulder. It's that soft.
And I had no idea how red my hair was until I saw the first picture. Craziness! My amazing hairstylist friend and model for La Dauphine is going to bayalage my hair. For those of you who aren't familiar with the process, it involves painting the ends with the dye and should turn out something like Lily Aldridge's sun kissed look. More pictures and my packing list for Vancouver to come!

No comments: