Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Packing List: Vancouver

This Saturday I'm heading up to Vancouver for a week to visit my dear friend and La Dauphine partner in crime, Laura! I get to take the train which is awesome for a few reasons-
1. Round trip ticket was less that $50
2. No separating of liquids
3. I don't have so stuff a weeks worth of clothes in my dinky carry-on
4. You'd have to try super hard to loose your luggage

Here's the (hopefully) final packing list:
2 Jackets, 3 Sweaters, 3 Tops, 4 Dresses, 2 Pairs of pants, a Scarf, Hot shorts and Maxi skirt
(Not pictured - Tights, Leggings and a few more Tops)

My MASSIVE purse

This is my entire jewelry table. I'm thinking I'll have to take most of this...

Shoes!!! Left to right: MRKT heels, MRKT booties, Zigi Soho Clogs
(Not pictured: Forever 21 Boots)

No comments: