Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vancouver Photo Diary







 


Ah a whole week in beautiful Vancouver with my lovely Laura Preston and family of art school students. We get to do amazing spontaneous things together, like watching Gossip Girl while drinking pink champagne. It's impossible to be there for a week and not be inspired. I have about a zillion projects on my to-do list now. One is a video of my time there, which I'm planning on posting as soon as my computer stops crashing ever 20 minutes.  Here's a breakdown of the photos.

1. Laura's desk
2. Forever 21 jacket, H&M dress, F21 necklace
3. La Dauphine sweater, H&M dress
4. My new sheild/necklace thing (I think my growing collection of weoponized jewelry requires it's own post)
5. Seattlites with epic Starbucks cravings are a constant sorce of entertainment for Canadians
6. American Apparel cardigan, Forever 21 skirt, top, sunglasses and necklace, MRKT booties

That last outfit was for sure my favorite, although a little Forever 21 heavy... I need to branch out where I shop more, perhaps. Luckly a rather sucessful Urban Outfitters trip helped me do just that.

No comments: