Monday, February 21, 2011

Empire State of Mind



Coat - BB Dakota, Hat - Forever 21, Sweater - Wholesale, Bag - Etienne Aigner

Dress - La Dauphine, Necklace - American Eagle, Glasses - Forever 21, Booties - MIA

Outfits from the first and the second days in NYC. I know you can't really tell the difference between the two... My plan of getting creative with outerwear was trumped by the cold weather. I was lamenting the lack of massive, fuzzy coats in my wardrobe. Also, I am kicking myself for not bringing the Nikon D80. All we had was my little point and shoot camera. It did okay, but I felt more like a tourist than a blogger at Fashion Week. Some of the street style shots I took at Fashion Week are on La Dauphine here and here. For my next post I'll have to get some photos of the absolutely perfect jewelry I found hunting through the four story Forever 21 in Times Square!

No comments: